Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome Game!!

I love how you were able to develop such a creative story line and tie it to a puzzle game warping the character through time and space. It's challenging, and at times I felt like quitting, but again, that story kept me going. Hope you decide to do another real soon!

Windows Twista RC1 V2 Windows Twista RC1 V2

Interesting

I have seen flashed based mock-ups of different operating systems in use, but this was an interesting concept. I think you need to expand upon the "game" a little bit, and definitely up the graphics, like a lot.

Bluscape Bluscape

It's cool.

It's alright. Are you seriously sponsored by the Blu-Ray format? Envy sir, envy.

willcheng responds:

Thanks for the review and yes this is an official game compendium for the Blu-Ray Disc Association. We'd really appreciate reviews of all of the games folks!

Vorago Vorago

jesus loves zombies, God hates mankind. Compromise

Well, it's a good concept game. Too bad the bible was written by ignorant genocidal maniacs. Thats 10 points for creativity and zero points for intelligence, which earns you an average score of about 5 points. Nice job. Maybe HE can give you more credit.

Pet The Kitten Pet The Kitten

OMG! Lol.

Omg, lol. I was somewhat expecting something to happen, but shot in the head? Lol! Good stuff man, good stuff!

pault107 responds:

Hehe, yeah, it still makes me chuckle. That's my kind of humour. It amuses when people complain that they're shocked, considering it's tagged as 'excessive violence'. Did they really expect a cute ending?